Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member From Albuquerque, NM

mikeymike1985

Hello everyone!

Happy Saturday! I thought I would join this forum being that I have some Adam's products on the way. A very decent sized order to be completely honest. I am new to the detailing world; however, I should be receiving my custom ordered 2015 Mini Cooper S at the end of the month and I wanted to be prepared with everything I needed to correctly detail my car. I live in Albuquerque, NM and am a Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse in the Emergency Room. Working three days a week makes me excited to know I will have lots of time for really focusing on my car with all these new goodies.

I will admit, I was nervous before I ordered but that was due to the fact I sent an email with questions on Monday, called Thursday about the lack of response but still received no response as promised until I made a final call on Friday. I have a feeling my email was overlooked. Even though I was disappointed with my initial experience with Adam's, Bianca and Matt made things right. Matt responded to all my questions via email, and Bianca offered me a discount promo code that came in handy. My trust was nearly lost; however, I'm happy to say that my trust has been regained after the phone conversation and email I received on Friday. Here's to hoping for a smoother transaction in my future orders...

If anyone has any advice to a newbie with detailing, please feel free to send it my way. I'm also open to any step by step instructions if anyone has any handy. Even after watching every YouTube video of Adam's several times, you can never have enough instructions lol ;-)

-Michael

Edited by mikeymike1985

Welcome, and when I had a Cooper S, the thing I spent the most time with was the incredibly soft leather on the upholstery, and the exterior plastic.  Total Interior Detailer and Super VRT to the rescue!

Also, here is a link to a really neat Mini club, and even though they are in CA, they do a great job with their monthly newsletter and Mini news:  http://www.scmm.org

Congrats on the new car!

Nice pick up with the Cooper S! Always liked the look of those. Good step by steps can be found all over the forums, but you can check out a lot of them in the write up section here! If you have any other questions just let us all know and were glad to help!

Welcome to the forums, too :welcomebanner:

Welcome, and when I had a Cooper S, the thing I spent the most time with was the incredibly soft leather on the upholstery, and the exterior plastic. Total Interior Detailer and Super VRT to the rescue!

Also, here is a link to a really neat Mini club, and even though they are in CA, they do a great job with their monthly newsletter and Mini news: http://www.scmm.org

Congrats on the new car!

Adam,

Thanks so much for the great information. The somewhat heavy amount of plastic on the outside really made me nervous, but I am excited that the Super VRT I ordered will come in handy :-)

Thanks for the info about the Mini club! I already checked it out and they have some great information.

Thanks again for your reply and for your amazing products! My package arrived today so I can't wait to start using everything!

-Michael