Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suing Adam's first thing in the morning..

stingrayc7

Hello everyone,

First detail post here!

Had couple days off and was planning to detail the wheels on my C7! while I was cleaning I thought about going further as these wheels are clear coated and can take whatever I put on my paint easily!

After washing and drying I went to take out my brilliant glaze and Americana and see how will these perform on the wheels!

there you go..

post-12099-0-38650200-1413154687_thumb.jpg

post-12099-0-78754700-1413154714_thumb.jpg

post-12099-0-45138200-1413154748_thumb.jpg

In the shade..

post-12099-0-33573700-1413154761_thumb.jpg

Since I still didn't receive the liquid paint sealant, I'll use the 3 combo next time, heck these wheels would definitely look better!

As for suing Adam's, well.. my wheels got like chrome reflections and hurt some eyes lol

A better resolution photo

1z2gfpj.jpg

Thanks for stopping by..

Edited by stingrayc7

They look nice. Do you still have the stock brake pads on? If so, and if you're tired of the ridiculous amount of brake dust they generate, I highly recommend the CarboTech 1521 ceramic pads. Problem solved.

Nice ride!!  Please don't sue Adam's.

Haha.. Thanks!

They look nice. Do you still have the stock brake pads on? If so, and if you're tired of the ridiculous amount of brake dust they generate, I highly recommend the CarboTech 1521 ceramic pads. Problem solved.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm planning to get the carbotechs after the stock ones kinda wear off, but sometimes I enjoy cleaning and taking care of the wheels lol!

Wow! Car looks fantastic! It's the best color too! 

Thanks for the compliment, I'm in love with the Torch Red :)