Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tomorrow is the day

08'taco

Question

I know I've asked before but if anyone can add there opinion/suggestions.Heres what I plan to do generally speaking.

Wash, clay, dry, liquid paint sealant,revive polish, Americana,windows, wheels,interior.

If you can add/subtract any steps I would greatly appreciate it.

9 answers to this question

Sounds like you have a pretty good plan going.

Here is the order I like to use:

1: Wash Wheels + Tires

2: Wash Exterior

3: Clay

4: Revive Polish

5: Liquid Paint Sealant

6: Americana

7: Interior Clean and Condition

8: Windows

9: Tire Dressing

10: Final Detail Spray Wipedown

If you need any info while you are working on it, feel free to give a call. We are always happy to help!

I usually use glass sealant, but tomorrow, I plan to do a full exterior detail minus polishing and I wanted to know if I would be okay applying Liquid Paint Sealant on the windows instead of glass sealant. I will be using LPS and would rather just save time.

I usually use glass sealant, but tomorrow, I plan to do a full exterior detail minus polishing and I wanted to know if I would be okay applying Liquid Paint Sealant on the windows instead of glass sealant. I will be using LPS and would rather just save time.

While I've never tried it I'd suggest NOT using liquid paint sealant on your windows.  It's made for paint not glass and I suspect will A) Leave a bit of a streaky mess on your windows B) it's made to bond with paint.  Glass is not paint so won't really have any sealing effect on glass.