Customer Service 866.965.0400

Iphone 6 Case

Natch02

We have been using the Spigen Tough Armor on my wife's second iPhone after she dropped her first one and cracked the screen. (That was an expensive drop!)  She has dropped the second one multiple times and the Spigen Tough Armor had kept it safe.  We looked at Otterbox, but she didn't like how it made the phone so bulky.  The Spigen costs less, is a little less bulky, and had held up great.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-case-tough-armor-4-7.html

I have two left feet and two right hands...yes, I'm clumsy and I drop s***. My Lifeproof case has saved my iPhone falling on concrete many times and kept it dry as I waded in the river fishing. Yep, you read that right, phone in front jeans pocket while smallmouth bass fishing in the Du Page River. And yes, the phone got submerged since some of the areas we wade are 4+feet deep. It's the cases listed above on steroids.

Not sure if the iPhone 6 cases are out yet though but are well worth every penny. 

http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/us_en/iphone-6/

If that Lifeproof case, that Paul recommended, holds up in water that is the one I would get.  I lost a phone a few years back walking in the swimming pool at one of the Disney water parks a few years back.  And I almost lost my current phone while on the trip where the picture in my avatar was taken.  Water was right up to my leg pocket on my shorts.  

For daily use i have just a regular $5 case that covers the back and the sides. Works well, i've dropped it a few times and no scratches or cracks or dents or anything. When i feel adventurous i do have a lifeproof case i'll put on. Yes i have gone swimming with my lifeproof case, as well as taken it in the shower before.

Edited by Soccerluvr4