Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Alabama

mbp9997

Ok, well after much heckling from Mr. Adam, I finally found time to join:thumbsup:. Now, where do I start:

My name is Matthew and I am from Athens, AL. I drive a beater and have a 03 Z06 and a 69 SS Chevelle parked in the garage. I have been detailing for food, beer, money, hobby, etc. for about 14 years now. I have been a proud user of Adams products for I guess 3 or 4 years.

It all started with the 69 SS which belonged to my father and taking it to shows (probably before I was 14 so I have been doing this for > 14).

These days I detail about 2 cars a month, not including my own.

I know :worth:so I will get some up asap:xfingers:.

Thanks for the warm welcome :grouphug:. Ill post up some detail pictures soon... But I am an awful picture taker. Customers always want pictures before and after and I normally forget.... :willy:

<== gotta do something about this "forum member" stuff, gotta be a "founding member":pc:

Cool. Im up around huntsville. I have seen your truck on some truck forums. My wife has a 08 black Z71 and I wanted to black it out...then bam I found pictures of yours.

Cool man! She could just sell her truck and buy mine!:jester: I've got it for sale, looking to buy a 07-08 Tahoe and murder it out!:D

Cool man! She could just sell her truck and buy mine!:jester: I've got it for sale, looking to buy a 07-08 Tahoe and murder it out!:D

She gets really attached to her cars....we just got this one last may so shes stuck with it at least for 86K more miles (from my side in case she decides not to be attached;))

You Matthew, you Alabama REDNECK!!!! :lol: About time you show your face my friend.

Cars are looking good! Turtle Wax?? :willy:

Glad you made it Matthew, and I still owe you a beer! :cheers:

Haha there is the heckling I expected...yep tis me the alabama redneck

I have almost forgot about that beer...lol.

Oh and I attribute my shine to a concoction of alabama red clay, moonshine, and deer jerky.... hey don't judge me...it works:lol:

Haha there is the heckling I expected...yep tis me the alabama redneck.

I have almost forgot about that beer...lol.

Oh and I attribute my shine to a concoction of alabama red clay, moonshine, and deer jerky.... hey don't judge me...it works:lol:

Matthew, I've known you too long NOT to abuse you a little bit:D Jerky Shine! I like the ring of that :lol:

Matthew, I've known you too long NOT to abuse you a little bit:D Jerky Shine! I like the ring of that :lol:

No worries mate...all in good fun. BTW think Im going to get fired over my newfound internet home (joke). More time for detailing!!