Customer Service 866.965.0400

My visit to Adams...

Captain Slow

... or why no more Ben & Jerry's before bed.

Our Colorado sales rep Tony picked me up from the airport and took me to Adam's HQ. I met Adam who was kind enough to not only give me a tour of the facility but he turned me loose and said have fun.

I discovered the basement where SVRT is made by two guys in white lab coats who speak no English. They are supervised by a lonely Japanese woman that speaks perfect English with a Midwestern accent. SVRT is actually a liquid that oozes out of a leaky pipe. The pipe has a plaque on it that says the seals are proudly made in the USA.

The new paint coating Dylan is working on is called Conical and will be sold in a pyramid shaped container floating between two magnets. The containers is the same color as the shirt of the guy I saw walking down the unending hallway. The hallway lights up as you think about it.

Adam is constantly interrupted by us board members especially a boyfriend/girlfriend team.

Dylan lives in a house identical to the one my late grandmother lived in in Lockport, IL. I noticed he redid the kitchen, no more pink floral wallpaper! The dishes were dry but stacking up so my wife put them away as DvK said Mrs. DvK and family were in sunny CA visiting family. DvK does not wear let alone own socks.

EDIT: I just remembered the warehouse has an empty loft where employees hide when playing hide and seek.

My wife just told me she dreamed we had to get remarried because the county lost our paperwork and the IRS was threatening to audit us since we claimed married but in their eyes were single. In her dream I had an Infiniti pickup truck. No Ben & Jerry's before bed for her either!

Edited by Captain Slow