Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love Adam's Rinseless Wash!

Beemer

Question

11 answers to this question

i once used it with waffle weave towels and was disappointed in the outcome. I need to try it out with single soft towels now or maybe edgeless blues

Has anyone noticed any difference in outcome if you dilute it with water and use it with a spray bottle? I love waterless wash cus its only a spray and towel, but ive heard you can substitute waterless wash with diluted rinseless 

I'll message you my process and see if you have any thoughts on the matter! Thanks!

Jim green it's not hard at all to master there are plenty of YouTube videos as well showing good technique. Pm me if you want some more tips.

Why not share with everyone?? Secrets don't make friends....

; )

I just didn't want to derail your thread Phil is all. But since you asked , Jim I hope this is ok he posted to me:

"I found that when I wiped the car down, it seems to dry really quickly and just leave residue. I used a two bucket method, but also realize I didn't wipe down as soon as I wiped on"

I would say in this case you may have had not enough lubrication. It's always best practice to pre soak an area lightly with diluted rinseless before touching it with your soaked wash towel or mitt.

As well, if you squeeze the wash media out to be too dry (and thus not lubricated enough) it will cause the small amount of product to flash and dry on the surface faster.

In mild to cooler temperatures I can wipe down one whole side of my X5 with 2 Mf towels (using GDWM) and not have anything dry.

When in doubt use more lubrication and let me know if that helps at all. It's always better to have the surface wetter, when doing a rinseless wash. That's a good rhyme to remember.