Customer Service 866.965.0400

FS: Black 2006 Corvette Z06

Mysticine

Asking:  $38,000

1LZ

41441 miles

Ebony/red interior

I'm considering selling my Z06!  My friends think I'm crazy, I don't know what to think.  I don't drive the car nearly enough so I go through cycles of wanting to sell the car.  Then a nice day comes along and I'll drive it and think "What am I thinking?  I can't sell this."  I regretted selling my 2002 Z06, but it went.  Maybe it is time to sell my 2006.

When I purchased the car used 5 years ago it had 21k miles. Fun extras I've added:

-B&B Fusion Exhaust with Mild2Wild controller (you can run the exhaust in quiet or loud mode)
-Halltech cold air induction
-Lloyd floormats and rear deck mat.  (The interior pic shows faded gray floor mats, they have been replaced with new black ones.)
-Smoked Eagle Eye LED tail lights
-Smoked corner lenses (not covers, the lenses themselves are smoked)
-DSVettes steering wheel, center console lid, shift knob, shift boot, e-brake handle, and e-brake boot (ebony with red stitching)
-Center console wrapped in leather with red stitching (still have core/stock console).
-20% window tint

-White gauges.
-1 JL Audio 10" subwoofer with amp & stealthbox

If you view the pictures, the car currently has the black wheels on it.  I also have the chrome ones, and they'll go with the car - in addition to all of the other stock parts.  I believe the only stock parts I don't have anymore are the air intake and the stock exhaust. 

If I have forgotten anything maybe it is my subconscious telling me to keep the car.  Feel free to ask any questions.  :)

post-2592-0-90598500-1424293869_thumb.jpg

post-2592-0-72277300-1424293891_thumb.jpg

post-2592-0-35978100-1424293903_thumb.jpg

post-2592-0-84888800-1424293939_thumb.jpg

post-2592-0-65935400-1424293950_thumb.jpg

post-2592-0-70167800-1424293984_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mysticine

Whoops, totally spaced on location.  Sorry about that.  If no offers come in I will keep the car and when the nicer weather hits...  probably be happy I didn't sell it.  :)

The day I saw the new owner drive my 2002 Z06 drive away, I'm pretty sure a small part of me died.

Love your price, love the cleanliness, and love the Z.  I have 2 problems, wifey would kill me if I started expanding to a 3-car garage just for a "fun car", and I couldn't in my heart buy another black vehicle in my lifetime LOL

Thank you!  I honestly felt like my price might have been a little on the high side, but that was probably me secretly wanting to keep the car...  and wanting to leave some room for negotiation. 

I'm not sure I will ever own another black car either...  :lol:

Still liking the hood? I still haven't replaced mine after selling to a buddy, just put stock hood back on. Too many options and can't decide. Seems to be priced about right. Always hard to sell a car you love, but I usually find another to love just as much!

Good Luck With the Sale! Beautiful Z

Thanks Jeremy.  I still think the hood looks awesome.  I haven't painted it yet but was considering a few different ideas.  What's sad is the last time the Z06 was driven, I didn't even drive it!  I recently moved and a friend helped and moved the car for me.  It was a rare opportunity for me to see it on the road; it looked incredible.

I also had the lease on my daily driver end, so I have already purchased a replacement daily driver that is just fun enough I don't think I'll miss the Z06 too much. 

post-2592-0-47539000-1424461833_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mysticine

Thank you!  I honestly felt like my price might have been a little on the high side, but that was probably me secretly wanting to keep the car...  and wanting to leave some room for negotiation. 

I'm not sure I will ever own another black car either...  :lol:

:lolsmack:

I went from my 02 black Z to WHITE!  I always said that black isn't a hobby, it's a career.   :lolsmack: