Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Purpose Labeled SOAP & RINSE Buckets

Is there a Second Rinse bucket in the works for a three bucket wash?

You can buy a single rinse bucket or wash bucket as well as the two together.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-grit-guard-car-wash-bucket-555.html.  

I do think that the diamond plate joining piece should be offered alone as an option too so you can attach a third bucket if you need to.  Guys?

You mean a bucket labled just for use for wheels?  Uh, I think you can go to Lowes and pick up a cheap junky yellow bucket and write wheels on it.  Or maybe one that's just for convertible tops.  I can see that people might want a bucket specific to each part of a car, but that wouldn't be good for the supplier. There wouldn't be enough demand to cover the cost of supplying something like that.

^^^Me too!  got a Gamma Seal and Grit guard on it too!

HD sells thinner plastic buckets now though which saddens me, there is a difference between the 9 mil buckets Adams sells (I have 2 of them) and the 7 mil plastic you see in most Lowes/HD buckets now.  I have 3-4 orange buckets from HD circa 2012 and they are still the heavy duty 9 mil thankfully!

You can buy a single rinse bucket or wash bucket as well as the two together.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-grit-guard-car-wash-bucket-555.html.  

I do think that the diamond plate joining piece should be offered alone as an option too so you can attach a third bucket if you need to.  Guys?

They're available, but on a call to order basis... give us a shout (anyone) who needs one

866-965-0400

^^Dan (TheWolf) has one I believe, looks like it kicks some *** especially for wheel/tire brushes

I have two dedicated buckets for wheels.

20140829_102943.jpg

They are both Adam's premium buckets, but I found that you can't scrub the long handle brushes on the grit guard.  I found a different style grit guard that has a washboard attached.

20140830_152420.jpg

When I do wheels/tires, I put CWS in both buckets, but then use the 2-bucket method on the wheels with the washboard bucket as the rinse bucket.  For example, I use the wheel brush on the wheel only and then rinse it in the washboard bucket before going back to the first bucket for more suds.  This keeps the first bucket cleaner.  Then, when I am done with all four wheels, I use the washboard bucket with the long handled brushes to do the tires and wells.

In this pic, all the wheel tools are in the right bucket, this is the "cleaner bucket", and the tire and well brushes are in the left bucket with the washboard.

20150221_104107.jpg

And for those who have not seen this setup before, I made the handle that connects the two caddies.  See Post #28 in this thread.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27009-adamized-the-raptor/page-2