Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Purpose Labeled SOAP & RINSE Buckets

Its the simple things in life that make the biggest difference sometimes. Is our bucket program broken or flawed? Not really, but a suggestion from a customer sparked this idea.

Admit it - at one point or another we've all been in the middle of the wash and forgotten which bucket was the soap and which was the rinse. Once you get some suds into that clean water bucket it can be hard to tell sometimes. NOT ANYMORE!

Starting today you can specify SOAP or RINSE on your bucket purchases and all 2-bucket kits will come with 1 of each standard. Don't want a 'use specific' label - no worries! The standard DETAIL KIT label is still available.

Individual Buckets: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-grit-guard-car-wash-bucket.html

rinse_bucket_3_1.pngsoap_bucket_1_1.png

2-Bucket Bundle:  http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-soap-rinse-2-bucket-combo.html

soap_rinse_2buckets_1.png

True story I was just doing maintenance was on my car yesterday and I lost track of which bucket was my soap and rinse. I was pissed that I had to dump out both and waste some of my precious shampoo! I decided to grab a sharpie and write "soap" and "rinse" on each bucket. When it's time for new buckets I'll surely pick up a pair.

Just a thought ... Why not also change the lid color. blue for soap and white for rinse and Red for tires and wheels ?

RED / WHITE / BLUE

Good idea. You can get the lids in all kinds of colors. Just get a new color lid and change it to the color you like.