Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray vs Brilliant Spray Glaze????

Coach66

Question

24 answers to this question

Great question John!

Use our Detail Spray as your daily wipe down and waterless wash. It's designed to be streak free in all conditions and help enhance your coat of wax thanks to it's polymer base. Spray it on glass, paint, wheels and wipe off with a microfiber towel.

Use our Brilliant Spray Glaze weekly to add some amazing shine to all your exterior surfaces (glass, paint, and wheels.) It applies exactly like a coat of wax but does not have any protective properties in it. You'll spray the Brilliant Spray Glaze onto a microfiber applicator pad, wipe it on evenly and let it dry to a haze (might take 15-20 minutes) then buff it off with a microfiber towel. Stand back and admire the shine!

So, if they are both good for all surfaces and the detail spray is quick easy and provides an excellent "touchup" shine, what does the BSG offer, especially if it has no protective properties?

I have the detail spray, the machine polish, and super wax. What benefit will I have by using the BSG?

I am not trying to be difficult, I am very impressed with the products that I have and am planning my next order.

So, if they are both good for all surfaces and the detail spray is quick easy and provides an excellent "touchup" shine, what does the BSG offer, especially if it has no protective properties?

I have the detail spray, the machine polish, and super wax. What benefit will I have by using the BSG?

I am not trying to be difficult, I am very impressed with the products that I have and am planning my next order.

The BSG just takes it a step further than you can go with just DS. Think of it like DS on steroids. Like this

IMG_0538.jpg

He's absolutely correct! It's a deeper, brighter shine than our Detail Spray, which already provides a 110% guaranteed better shine than any other product you can buy. It's extremely easy to use and my number one product I recommend for chrome and dark paints.

Great responses! One more:

Detail Spray is a spray & wipe product, in the quick detailer category.

• Use Detail Spray and a Plush Microfiber Towel when the vehicle is dusty or dirty
  • Use Detail Spray to add shine and remove any streaks after a wash.
  • Spray on, then wipe off, like you would spray and wipe glass cleaner on glass.

Brilliant Spray Glaze is shaken like crazy, then sprayed into a microfiber applicator pad.

(Sprayed because if it were poured, it would soak the applicator pad.)

• You will apply a thin coat of BSG to the entire car, glass, chrome, etc.
  • It takes 10-30 minutes to dry, depending on the temperature and relative humidity.
  • When dry, the BSG will haze up to an opaque haze, if used VERY SPARINGLY, which is recommended.
  • Once dry, the residue will be removed with a Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel.
  • There will be much WOW after a coat of BSG, as it's a glaze, and contains fillers, hides some imperfections, and provides protection.
  • BSG is incredible on chrome and glass, and intensifies paint gloss.
  • BSG is most often used on cars that are not exposed to the weather, are parked indoors night and day.
  • I use it on our winter vehicles anyway, after a wash, about once a month throughout the winter. Keeps our black and white vehicles looking great always!

Hope this answers it Coach, and report back if not!

-Adam:2thumbs:

I use both products and love them. I use the DS when I am out at a car show as it works quick and easy to give my car a great shine. I use BSG in bwteen waxing with the buttery wax. It's a bit faster and brings back the shine when I don't have time to do a deep wax job.

Thank you all for the replies. I'll go ahead and get a bottle to see what it will do. I already get such good results from the other products that I mentioned that I find it hard to believe a much better shine.

You'll really notice the results if your car is dark colored. On black, the detail spray shines it up, but the BSG makes it look deep and wet. Make sense? :cheers:

I have been using the BSG for several years, and use it as a Glaze; in that I prep the car,polish, then use the BSG, and then coat it with Buttery Wax,sealing in the Glaze, the way a Glaze is supposed to be used. I seal in the Glaze with a coat of wax. I do this procedure about 4 to 5 times on my Black Vette, and have a deep glass like shine,very smooth to the touch and deep. I use the Detail Spray as it should be used, to clean off light dust.:2thumbs:

I used the Brilliant Spary Glaze for the first time yesterday. To be honest, I was very skeptical of the claims made for this product. However, after using it, I was amazed at the shine. My car already had a beautiful shine with Zymol Creme wax and I couldn't believe it could shine any better. Unless my eyes deceive me, I now have a much deeper, wetter looking shine. This seems to be an outstanding product.

On another subject, I also used the VRT for the first time yesterday. The tires look brand new. The VRT also appears to be excellent.

Les

I used the Brilliant Spary Glaze for the first time yesterday. To be honest, I was very skeptical of the claims made for this product. However, after using it, I was amazed at the shine. My car already had a beautiful shine with Zymol Creme wax and I couldn't believe it could shine any better. Unless my eyes deceive me, I now have a much deeper, wetter looking shine. This seems to be an outstanding product.

On another subject, I also used the VRT for the first time yesterday. The tires look brand new. The VRT also appears to be excellent.

Les

Thank you very much Les, and thanks for your order today as well!:thumbsup: