Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun Pics

SYMAWD

Question

This time I didn't use Adam's shampoo because my car is coated so I prefer to use something slightly more aggressive.  Heck, I even pre-treated the lower parts with APC.

Here is about how much you need for one car if you use the method of spraying the gun directly into your wash mitt as you wash.  You only need 1oz of shampoo (Adam's is just as concentrated as what I used) for this amount of water.

IMAG0857_zpsra8ozdn8.jpg

And suds!

IMAG0858_zpssyzoppxi.jpg

My favorite pic

IMAG0859_zpsmvjmscmi.jpg

9 answers to this question

Since his car is coated its not stripping anything, its just breaking down all that grime chemically and making easier to wash with the mitts, rather than relying on mostly soap to lubricate, encapsulate, and lift the dirt.  Hell I'm imagining with a PW and foam cannon that Matt could probably foam his car with APC and 1 oz of soap and almost be ready to dry the car right off after a 5 min dwell time and a thorough rinse.

So what's the purpose of foaming with APC...??

I didn't have any APC in my foam mixture, instead I sprayed it directly on my car.  I don't have to worry about stripping any protection because it is coated.  By spraying APC on the dirt, I just watched it roll right off and then I was washing a "clean" car greatly reducing the risk of marring.  Heck, my rinse bucket still looked pretty much clean.