Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love Baseball!

Beemer

Roger that! (See what I did there?). Lucky for me, I've turned my wife into a baseball fan also. Years ago, I got her to do a day-night double header. San Francisco vs. Colorado for a day game, drove across the bay for Oakland vs. Baltimore for the night game. We've been visiting various parks since. I'm a lucky man!

My Cub's are already a game behind the Cardinals. :(  I really enjoyed coaching my son from Little League through Travel Ball. His Senior year of High School ball they won the State Tournament. He was offered several scholarships to play college ball and decided to not play at the college level. Broke my heart, but let him know it was up to him.

Here in Iowa baseball in High School is a summer sport, so the kids do not get to enjoy their summer vacation or play Legion Ball, so it is a big commitment. He said dad, I just want to enjoy college and finally be able to work a little.

If anyone here gets a chance to attend the College Word Series in Omaha, put it on your bucket list. It is a great time and you get to see some great players giving it all. Over the years I seen many a players go from Omaha to the MLB.