Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who Makes It?

Mick

I've heard rumors about it coming from various places, but thats it, just rumors - does it really matter though? Would you be any more or less likely to use if you knew where it was coming from? Who makes it doesn't matter... could be the best product company in the world, but if BJ spec'd it out to hit the market at some specific price point it could be watered down garbage... could just as easily be true the other way.

I am not going any where. I was wandering if Barrett Jackson cut a deal with mothers polish. And I agree, the detail level on a lot of those cars I see on the show is poor to say the least.

very suprised to see some of swirl marks on some vehicles at the auction !! Although I go to some hoity toyty car shows and I see people wiping thier big buck cars with CRAPPY towels,blows my mind how you can spend $100,000 on a car and use a $1.00 towel and think it looks good when your done  :blink: !!

Plus... after attending the auctions for YEARS and seeing the condition of these cars in person (not on TV with very forgiving lighting) I don't think I'd look to any auction company as an authority on car care.

I caught a few minutes of an auction a month or so ago. The outside of the car was detailed and then they popped the hood of this Mercedes to an absolute mess. Like they didn't even try to clean the bay at all.

Sad very sad don't these people (the bidders) pick up on this stuff I guess to some that it doesn't make a difference if a million dollar car is swirled I guess they can pay someone to fix it up. If I was selling a car I would want it in tip top shape you would get more for it!!! IMO

Barrett Jackson has some nice cars, but IMO they're one of the lower end auction houses compared to MANY others out there. 

IMO, they're the WalMart of auction houses.  Successful yes, but not the best quality.