Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Patriot Wax

BradWallace

Just Purchased a 2015 Corolla S, Clay Bared Ut Yesterday, Then Used Adams Patriot Was For The First Time...

I am MORE than Satisfied with this product...

I have beed using "retail" waxes since the 70's... Never have I had a Waxing Experience Like yesterday when I used Adams...

-FIVE STARS- 

bw

That's great that you're more than satisfied with it! I wasn't kidding in your other thread a while back when I said how high quality Patriot Wax is...it's unquestionably the best paste wax I've ever used  :2thumbs:

I clayed the Vette two days ago and layed down a coat of Patriot on it.  First time I ever used it.  FANTASTIC product.  So easy to use and I'm real happy with the results.

I finally got around to applying some Patriot to my work truck, a silver Silverado. I agree, just amazing, easy to use and phenomonal results. Sorry no pics yet. I need to clean it for a show next week, I'll try to get a clean pic.

Bruce

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got a tin of it. Still have a good quick sealant application on the car. I will strip wash here soon and put the Patriot on. The G8 with get Patriot since it gets the garage and the Sierra will stick with Paint Sealant since it lives outside.

Edited by 08G8V8