Customer Service 866.965.0400

Feedback on New Car Shampoo......

I rarely use my foam cannon/PW anymore.  Its just too much work bringing it out, plugging it in, untwisting the hose and my Karcher is so top heavy that it falls over.  Also keep in mind I have a full size crew cab pickup.  

The only time I will bust it out is in the winter time if its above 40 degrees or so and I have salt on the truck. It will take me about 2 + hours to wash it depending if I clean the fender wells, wheels, tires etc.  

I used to use my foam gun by foaming it up panel by panel but I've come to realize that IMO it still takes too much time.  

So all I do now is rinse the whole truck with water, then foam the whole truck with my foam gun then continue with 2 bucket wash.  Now it takes me about an hour for everything,  including the drying process.  If the sun is out and hot I'll foam the whole truck a few times to keep it wet with soap.  Helps with water spots. 

Edited by JHL88

I rarely use my foam cannon/PW anymore. Its just too much work bringing it out, plugging it in, untwisting the hose and my Karcher is so top heavy that it falls over. Also keep in mind I have a full size crew cab pickup.

The only time I will bust it out is in the winter time if its above 40 degrees or so and I have salt on the truck. It will take me about 2 + hours to wash it depending if I clean the fender wells, wheels, tires etc.

I used to use my foam gun by foaming it up panel by panel but I've come to realize that IMO it still takes too much time.

So all I do now is rinse the whole truck with water, then foam the whole truck with my foam gun then continue with 2 bucket wash. Now it takes me about an hour for everything, including the drying process. If the sun is out and hot I'll foam the whole truck a few times to keep it wet with soap. Helps with water spots.

Can I take a wild guess? You have the Karcher 2000psi X-Series...?

I hate the thing so much...makes my blood boil everytime I use it. Had an issue with my first one and they 'rapid replaced' it rather easily. Was so happy I finally tossed it as high as I could in the air and it felt wonderful.

I still hate it so much that I bought the Subaru one from Costco 2 days ago.

/rant

New shampoo is weak compared to the old one. Already dedicated it to the wheel shampoo. It's a shame because the old one literally out performed over 60 shampoos consistently. Can't put my finger on it. Whatevs...

Edit: Foam gun is fantastic though.

Edited by BKazzle

Can I take a wild guess? You have the Karcher 2000psi X-Series...?

I hate the thing so much...makes my blood boil everytime I use it. Had an issue with my first one and they 'rapid replaced' it rather easily. Was so happy I finally tossed it as high as I could in the air and it felt wonderful.

I still hate it so much that I bought the Subaru one from Costco 2 days ago.

/rant

New shampoo is weak compared to the old one. Already dedicated it to the wheel shampoo. It's a shame because the old one literally out performed over 60 shampoos consistently. Can't put my finger on it. Whatevs...

Edit: Foam gun is fantastic though.

Haha you guessed it. I think im going to sell it. I honestly would rather not have it at all than have it take up room in my garage.

I also am a fan of the old shampoo. Every aspect of it was perfect in my eyes. Im glad i still have half of a gallon left

Hearing about your electric pressure washers tipping over makes me glad again and again that I purchased the Ryobi from Home Depot, I don't know why more of them don't have a steady base design and still use the outdated "stand up plastic canister" design, even the pricey Karcher X-series ($260++)

The Greenworks unit I got from Lowes lays down. It has worked very well so far with about 35 uses in 6 months. As for the new shampoo, I have tried it in my foam cannon and it works fine. In the bucket is a different story. I find it doesn't produce enough suds to my liking.