Customer Service 866.965.0400

GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA

Yep, that's right, Adam's will be at the GM Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds later this month!

If memory serves me correctly, this will be our fist time back since 2011.

Chris, Debi, Nicole, and I will be staffing the tent Friday and Saturday June 25 and 26, we'll be setting up the day before, Thursday the 24th. So, if you plan to be there, stop on by.

The tent will be fully stocked with most all of Adam's goodies; product, towels, applicators, pads, buckets, machines, etc...

We'll be doing product demos and sales through the weekend, as well as answering all of your detailing questions.

It appears we will have plenty of the new H20 Guard & Gloss in both 16 ounce and Gallons.

And-

I've talked with the warehouse this week, and;

Should have the New re-formulated version of Adam's Glass Cleaner in 16 ounce and Gallons!

I've had the chance to try it out, and am quite impressed with the improvements made to an already awesome product.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be thinking of you guys this weekend with all this rain.  Doesn't look like it's going to let up enough for me to get there (3 hour drive), even tomorrow.  Saturday looks to be really bad. Stay dry and put down lots of cardboard or tarps to keep your feet dry.  Have a good one guys. I promise I'll buy you all coffee at Corvettes. :cheers: