Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need to do some heavy cleaning

BoCRon

Question

I just watched the video on the Total Interior Detailer. In the video he states that this is to maintain the interior but not for heavy cleaning. I can't seem to figure out what to use on my dash. I have no leather in my interior except for the steering wheel and shift boot. 

My dash board is pretty dirty due to a certain little dog putting his dirty feet there whenever he's riding shotgun.

It's a dark charcoal, textured plastic material so need some way to get into the little cracks and crevices. 

I have a cart full of other stuff so want to add this to the one order.

Annette

6 answers to this question

You want to pick up the Leather and Interior Cleaner.   Even though it has leather in the name it works great on most interior finishes.  You can follow it up with the Total Interior Detailor to help protect it.

Thanks guys! 

I also grabbed the interior cockpit brush as that looks like it will do the trick.

On the video Adam is treating the dash with the Leather Conditioner after he's cleaned it. The car he's cleaning is very nice and very old so I couldn't determine if the dash was actually leather. 

If I want that nice clean matte look should I use that conditioner on my dash(which is decidedly not leather) as well?  I really like that it has UV 65 block as well so that alone would be useful.

Annette