Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to care for towels, sponges and applicators?

BoCRon

Question

I could have sworn I saw a video or article about cleaning the detailing stuff for next time. My particular issue is cleaning the square microfiber applicators after applying the paint sealant. Can I just throw this stuff in the washer on delicate?

Annette

7 answers to this question

Thanks!

My husband and I just spent the better part of the afternoon claying, washing, applying paint and glass sealant and interior leather conditioner. I want to do the H20 Guard on Monday so want to get everything clean to be ready to go.

Appreciate the quick input :D.

Annette

Thanks!

My husband and I just spent the better part of the afternoon claying, washing, applying paint and glass sealant and interior leather conditioner. I want to do the H20 Guard on Monday so want to get everything clean to be ready to go.

Appreciate the quick input :D.

Annette

I like to wash most of my stuff by hand. For the H20 Guard, I had to let the towel sit in some APC overnight before I could get it clean to my satisfaction. Try to clean the towel right away, and don't use too much product.

Sit back and enjoy the view of your shiny vehicle!

Along the same lines of this post, does anyone else use MFBR on the foam polishing pads? I thought that had been discussed in a previous post, but couldnt track it down. The reason I ask is that sometimes iAPC doesnt get the pad all the way clean, but MFBR seems to work.

Edited by Junior