Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray Wipe Down.......

Chris@Adams

Question

14 answers to this question

I've been doing a lot more wipedowns after a short daily drive lately with a nice plush towel, as long as its not raining or any crazy grime on the surface its perfectly safe.  Nice looking GTO Chris!  And think of how many gallons of water you saved with your constant cleaning over the past 10 years, wow.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I've been doing a lot more wipedowns after a short daily drive lately with a nice plush towel, as long as its not raining or any crazy grime on the surface its perfectly safe.  Nice looking GTO Chris!  And think of how many gallons of water you saved with your constant cleaning over the past 10 years, wow.

Thanks! BTW these are cell pics that's way they aren't super clear.

I just started doing waterless washes and detail spray earlier this year. WAY less hassle than dragging out a bucket and hose! I do them in the garage. :) Waterless has become my preference. It doesn't always totally replace the bucket and/or hose but it does many times!

With WW I always use WW MF towel and with DS I either use the same WW towel or single or double soft. Probably use the WW towel the most........I wipe it down after every drive. I don't do anything special just fold the towel so you will have plenty clean spots and when you run out of clean spots on your MF towel go to a new towel and always start at the top of the car save the very bottom and back to do second because they are the dirtiest and finally I do the buggy front nose very last so you aren't grinding bug guts into your paint. Just use your common sense.