Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deep Wheel Cleaner Haze?

2500HHP

Well funny thing about that, I did, even with attached screen shots of him describing the trucks condition to me... But he and his wife just so happen to be president of the forum/group that they were posted on. So needless to say, all my before pictures disappeared rather quickly. Go figure.

Then their "VP" decided to post "Paying someone to do what you could do to your vehicle is like paying someone to (explicit) your significant other."

I returned with "Funny thing about that, if someone was capable of doing so, why hire someone in the first place?"

That was also deleted rather quickly :lol:

Edited by 2500HHP

Some wheels are more delicate than others and can be stained by a wheel cleaner.  Are these wheels clear coated or just paint?

You know Guz, it was hard to tell. From what I could tell they are flat black with a Pink spray paint job and some goofy plastic things that bolt on to them.

Somebody on that Forum had to of seen the pictures before they were deleted.  I guarantee it.  There will be chatter amongst the members in the background about how the pictures were there and quickly disappeared.  I wouldn't go back to that forum, nor would I worry about what his thought is.  Wouldn't waste my time.

Yes sir. I'm right there with you. It irritated me for a day or two, however I removed myself from the forum and any associates I had with said group. When they said "I'm sorry but we're not going to be referring anyone to you", I said "That's fine, I'd rather not be referred to anyone that is like minded with yourselves."

Moving on :P