Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Fall Detail Clinic

Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen our flyer for our Fall Detail Clinic here it is.  For all of the CO people here on the Forum make sure you swing by on October 24th at 10am located at our headquarters.  We'll have snacks and coffee.  Main topics will include:  Winter Preparation, Paint Correction with the ability to test all Machine Polishers that we offer, and proper/ safe washing.

The photo on the flyer was taken from our previous clinic last Spring and was such a great time.  It was great meeting a lot of new people.  We were out at Cars and Coffee this last Saturday handing out the flyers but wanted to post here to make sure everyone had the chance to see it.  Thank you guys and spread the word!

Adam's Polishes Headquarters

587 South Taylor Ave.

Louisville CO 80027

FALL-CLINIC-FLYER-FRONT_zps9zrfcvz6.jpg

These are always a great time!  Unfortunately, I've got a possible conflict with my next scheduled Reserve duty in DC.  I'm not sure I can make it, unless I head back a little early from the five-sided puzzle palace...

I'm in Colorado (Denver) over the next couple of days, leaving Sunday. I realized the proximity to Adam's and it has me tempted to check out the place and say hi if possible.

You mentioned a Cars and Coffee event - is there another one this Saturday, and will Adam's be there?

Edited by butters

I'm in Colorado (Denver) over the next couple of days, leaving Sunday. I realized the proximity to Adam's and it has me tempted to check out the place and say hi if possible.

You mentioned a Cars and Coffee event - is there another one this Saturday, and will Adam's be there?

Hey Butter,

There is not another Cars and Coffee this Saturday.  Only the first Saturday of every month here.  But, if you have time you should swing by the headquarters just to hang out and say "what's up."  We always enjoy having customers come by the Warehouse.  Hope to see you around.

Hey Butter,

There is not another Cars and Coffee this Saturday.  Only the first Saturday of every month here.  But, if you have time you should swing by the headquarters just to hang out and say "what's up."  We always enjoy having customers come by the Warehouse.  Hope to see you around.

Ah bummer. Well perhaps I can make it out at some point, are you guys in on Saturdays? I think I gotta catch this current mystery box, and maybe I could even pick it up in person.

Ah bummer. Well perhaps I can make it out at some point, are you guys in on Saturdays? I think I gotta catch this current mystery box, and maybe I could even pick it up in person.

We're not generally here on Saturday.  Sorry my man.  If you have some free time Friday that would be a perfect time to swing by and check us out! 

We're not generally here on Saturday.  Sorry my man.  If you have some free time Friday that would be a perfect time to swing by and check us out! 

Having visited Adam's HQ a few times, butters, I assure you it's worth the trip.  It's always fun and informative.  

If you can find the time, I recommend doing so.

Edited by Norton