Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from East Texas

Abraham5G

Hi guys I am from Tyler Tx and I am obsessed with keeping my truck clean and swirl-free. I havent tried Adams products yet but just ordered my first 2 mystery boxes. Am currently looking for an entry level polisher (maybe the porter cable?) and am looking for tips for better detailing. This is my ride:

IMG_20150808_191405-1_zpsnlmzv2ib.jpg

Welcome Abraham!

A Porter Cable is a fine way to start with Machine Polishing.  With Adam's PCP plus the 6" MF & foam correcting pads you really do some heavy correction.  Follow that with the PFP and 6" finishing pads and you have an amazing shine. 

I tried H2O Guard & Gloss that I got in one of my mystery boxes for the first time today. Last weekend I waxed with one of my favorite waxes/sealants from one of your competitors, then today I used G&G and applied quick detailer from one of your competitors on top. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Quick tip, don't let Adam Guard & Gloss dry on your vehicle because it can get difficult to wipe off, wipe off immediately with clean microfiber towel after applying!

IMG_20151011_152856_zpszs4oz8vz.jpg

That truck is awesome! Perfect ride height to me, and that color looks outstanding.

With the H2O Guard & Gloss, you only want to work one panel at a time. Spray it on the wet panel, spread it with a damp microfiber, and then you wipe it off to a perfect shine with a dry microfiber a few seconds later. Our Single Soft, Double Soft, and Borderless Gray microfiber towels all work great with HGG!