Customer Service 866.965.0400

Picked up a new ride

2012CC6.2

Well, my wife and I are trying to expand our family so it was time to get rid of the regular cab. Picked up a 15' GMC Sierra Crew Cab All Terrain with the 6.2 this past weekend. It's black on black, Painted front and rear bumpers with all the bells and whistles. Debadged the tailgate tonight, buffed it and threw on some liquid butter (patriot wax). I'll get some good pics of it this weekend after Decon and correction.

post-9166-0-59906400-1447120066_thumb.jpg

post-9166-0-85281300-1447120162_thumb.jpg

Have fun with that one.  I have a black DD and it is a pain to keep clean.  And it is small.  Can't imagine having something that big in black.  I have a diesel in the stealth gray metallic and I know how long it takes me to clean it.  

Enjoy that new truck.  

Edited by LFairbanks

Nice truck! That is pretty much the truck I would have bought if I couldn't have found a Midnight with a 6.2. I really like the Sierra front clip over the standard Silverado clip. That black is awesome when its clean!

Right there with you, I picked up this one two weeks ago but mine is a double cab All Terrain SLT with the 5.3 ltr. engine.

I was going to wait until I got some better pictures and Adamized it to post about it but I have been very busy and now the rain has come in. Good luck with yours, they are sweet rides. I just turned in my 2013 Sierra Extended Cab.

post-9285-0-81433200-1447133460_thumb.jpg

Edited by BluedogGMC

The All Terrain Pkg. consist of :

Includes:

• Z71 Off-Road Suspension Package
  • Z82 Trailering equipment on SLE
  • Under body shield
  • White with Red letters Rancho® Tenneco brand shocks
  • Eaton® automatic locking rear differential for off-road control
  • Front and rear body-color bumpers with cornersteps 
  • All-Terrain emblem
  • Rear park assist
  • Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
  • Carpeted floor mats
  • Outside heated power-adjustable power-folding chrome cap mirrors on SLE
  • Fog lamps on SLE
  • Chrome side moldings with chrome accent on SLE
  • Chrome door handles on SLE
  • Unique sill plates
  • Front bucket seats with unique interior trim
  • Bose® premium speakers on SLT
  • 18" bright machined aluminum wheels
  • Upgradeable to 20" or 22" wheels and tires

Requires Double Cab or Crew Cab 4WD models. Not available with exterior colors Fire Red, Cobalt Blue Metallic, Bronze Alloy Metallic or (White Diamond Tricoat on Double Cab models). P265/65R18 all-terrain blackwall tires can be upgraded to P265/65R18 on-/off-road White-outlined letter tires.

On SLE models, require front bucket seats and Jet Black cloth trim.

On SLT models, require front bucket seats and Jet Black Leather-appointed trim.

Sweet truck man! I always tell myself I will never get another black daily driver vehicle again, but I've been looking at some anyway :lol:

Dan,  With Adams protection it's not that bad as long as you keep up on the day to day crap that gets on the black paint.