Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super VRT Help

DRossow

Question

Applied Super VRT sparingly yesterday, let it set for several hours while I worked on other parts of the truck. I went back over the trim with a utility towel to remove any left over product. Everything seemed dry at the end of the day, this morning after a rain storm, I go out to my truck to this. What is causing this?

post-13129-0-22822300-1448139847_thumb.jpeg

Is this necessary each and every time you want to dress the plastic?  Which I usually like to do every time I wash.

I haven't noticed running on my current cars, but when my new truck arrives it will have plastic bed rails as well as various other parts and would hate to have take the time to scrub the plastic each and every time.

I've noticed on my Raptor that I can reapply VRT over an existing applications after a few weeks or a couple washes without issues. YMMV

i refuse to use the free bottle of Tire Shine I got because I LOVE how VRT makes the black tires pop. Someone asked me in the parking garage the other day if I buy new tires every few weeks or so because they've never seen tires look so new all the time.