Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray other uses

AcroNate

Question

I LOVE the smell of the new pumpkin spice detail spray I want to use it everywhere. Just not sure what it should and shouldn't be used on. Anyone used this stuff inside their home on different surfaces like granite, wood, tile, etc. If so, how did it work....

7 answers to this question

Used it indoors in the kitchen, on black appliances.

Refrigerator, stove, and Microwave Oven.

Exterior surfaces only

Cleaned them with some diluted All Purpose Cleaner, finished with Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray, now have a nice low luster shine on them.

Edited by rkj4243

I use it on my PWC, painted aluminum patio furniture, painted kitchen appliances, BBQ grill exterior surfaces...

I bought my wife a Pumpkin Spice DS kit with towels... She'll love the pumpkin spice scent!

My personal opinion (and this is mine only) is not to use it anywhere it could come in contact with food.  I like it on my brass fireplace doors. And I have two wood paneled walls that I like it on.  My wife didn't care for it on the wood cabinets.  Best advice is to try it on different surfaces and see if you're happy with the results. 

I use it on my PWC, painted aluminum patio furniture, painted kitchen appliances, BBQ grill exterior surfaces...

I bought my wife a Pumpkin Spice DS kit with towels... She'll love the pumpkin spice scent!

Just between us friends...I have tried DS on the exterior paint of my car. Works pretty good! :)