Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gave the Tractor a Bath!

bjoeaull

While checking antifreeze and adding diesel additive, I went ahead and Washed up the tractor before it gets cold. Odds are it'll only come out now for driveway snow removal. I sprayed off all accessories, then washed the main tractor. I then hit it with a little guard and gloss for a little protection. I hope my neighbors didn't see me. I may sneak out and hit some hoses and tires with vrt to help preserve things. I plan to have it a while! Sadly the tractor won the last garage stall over my truck. Looking forward to my new Adams package as I think the new leather air freshener will do nicely in the cab.

post-4163-0-28757300-1449019446_thumb.jpg

post-4163-0-82057500-1449019492_thumb.jpg

Edited by bjoeaull

She sure looks purdy. 

Your welcome to park that in my barn for the winter....with the keys, and she will see plenty of use lol.

I bet you would let me park it there! Lol. I'm sure I'll get it out for some random projects. Still learning, just got it this spring. It's been great for mowing my back field area, maintaining gravel drive, and yard/dirtwork. We moved in to our new house a year ago so trying to get the kinks out of the new lawn. It comes in handy for pulling my zero turn out when it gets stuck by the pond. Hell I even had to pull over my neighbors tractor when he laid it on its side. They sure are handy.

Mine is probably over kill, for my needs, but hey why not!  5.5 acres and a roughly 120 yard gravel driveway.  But we are asphalting or fiber mesh concreting it very soon or this spring.  I'm sure you all can feel my pain with 2 black vehicles and a classic car the long gravel drive aint cuttin it!  

Mine is probably over kill, for my needs, but hey why not!  5.5 acres and a roughly 120 yard gravel driveway.  But we are asphalting or fiber mesh concreting it very soon or this spring.  I'm sure you all can feel my pain with 2 black vehicles and a classic car the long gravel drive aint cuttin it!  

oh certainly! 

Depending on weather would make the difference to me on the material for the driveway. 

I feel ya on the black, my neighbors is dirt and my vehicles are always dusty from it. 

Should throw the heating cables under it. Then when it starts to snow, you just flip the switch and watch it melt as it falls.....