Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Columbus, Ohio

mcgluro

Hello - -

I first ordered several products from the Adam's Polishes line last year on advice from a professional detailer on another forum.  I detailed cars while in high school and college using standard over-the-counter products but have very pleased with the Adam's products I've purchased including the clay bar, detail spray, buttery wax and brilliant glaze.

I'm going to search the forum to see the recommended order in which to use the buttery way and brilliant glaze.  On a car we just traded in I used the wax first and then the glaze and although I was very happy with the results I'm not sure the order was correct so I'd appreciate any feedback.

I drive a 2014 Honda Ridgeline RTL in Obsidian Blue Metallic and my wife just purchased a new 2015 Honda CR-V in Mountain Air Metallic.

I look forward to learning more about the entire product line.

Thanks!

Robpost-13698-0-02297100-1449409336_thumb.jpg

post-13698-0-56773300-1449409642_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the nice welcome and quick informative responses!  I really love the mirror finish the products haven given my truck.  My wife's Honda has much more metal flake in the paint and I love that the same Adams products can produce two different but high-quality results.  I look forward to learning a lot from this forum.  Thanks again!

Thank you for joining the forum Rob!

I'm loving the color of that blue on the Ridgeline...it doesn't seem to be too common of a color option either from what I can tell. I've only ever seen one in that color in person at a house a few houses down the street from my parents.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help out :)

Thanks again for all the kind comments and welcomes!

Dan, I like the Obsidian Blue but I owned a 2008 Ridgeline in Deep Cherry Pearl which is by far my preference.  When I ordered the 2014 truck, Honda still offered Deep Cherry Pearl but the only interior leather option was solid black - everything was a monotone black (seats, dash, carpet, etc.) and I didn't care for the look.  Additionally we have 2 rescued greyhounds that we haul around quite a bit so the black interior would've been even more of a challenge.  We discovered that the dogs have more room in my wife's CR-V so hopefully my truck will be a dog hair free zone from now on!  :D