Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from North Carolina

Standeloach

Welcome Stan!

You have come to the right place. Post up some pics when you have time. There are a lot of good people with a lot of good information here. Living in an apartment complex you may want to check out Adam's RW or WW

Guest washemup

Welcome Stan, I too live in NC and own a 2012 2SS Camaro, I live in a small apartment complex as well with no garage. Keeping it looking good can be done! Here's a shot of mine from last summer with only Adams products used!

Well the pic came out the wrong size! Just click on it for the right size, lol.

post-12794-0-80760700-1436229615.jpg

Edited by washemup

Hi Stan, thank you for signing up on the forum! As you can see, we're a very friendly group around here, so don't ever feel hesitant to ask any questions, even if you think they may have been asked several times before.

Rinseless Wash, Waterless Wash, and Liquid Paint Sealant and HGG are all excellent suggestions for cleaning and protecting your Camaro, but for dark colored vehicles, I like to recommend our Americana Shine Kit or Patriot Shine Kit on top of the sealant to offer even more shine to get that deep wet look to the paint. The Brilliant Glaze included in those two kits is a killer way to add a ton of shine and help to temporarily hide some of those imperfections that you may not have time to fully polish out, especially if you are in an apartment environment where you don't have easy access to do any type of machine polishing.

This is my ride.  Hope to keep it this glossy if not more.  I already ordered a bunch of stuff from here and can't wait to try it out.  I was thinking of layering the paint sealant, then glaze and top it off with buttery wax.  And use the H2O G and G once every 2 weeks or so.  Sound right?post-13707-0-58520800-1449633345_thumb.jpg

Welcome Stan, I too live in NC and own a 2012 2SS Camaro, I live in a small apartment complex as well with no garage. Keeping it looking good can be done! Here's a shot of mine from last summer with only Adams products used!

Well the pic came out the wrong size! Just click on it for the right size, lol.

post-12794-0-80760700-1436229615.jpg

That is the level of gloss I want to get on my black Camaro

This is my ride.  Hope to keep it this glossy if not more.  I already ordered a bunch of stuff from here and can't wait to try it out.  I was thinking of layering the paint sealant, then glaze and top it off with buttery wax.  And use the H2O G and G once every 2 weeks or so.  Sound right?attachicon.gifIMG_20151129_134408200_HDR.jpg

That sounds like a good plan to keep your black Camaro shiny and protected

:2thumbs: 

Hi Stan, thank you for signing up on the forum! As you can see, we're a very friendly group around here, so don't ever feel hesitant to ask any questions, even if you think they may have been asked several times before.

Rinseless Wash, Waterless Wash, and Liquid Paint Sealant and HGG are all excellent suggestions for cleaning and protecting your Camaro, but for dark colored vehicles, I like to recommend our Americana Shine Kit or Patriot Shine Kit on top of the sealant to offer even more shine to get that deep wet look to the paint. The Brilliant Glaze included in those two kits is a killer way to add a ton of shine and help to temporarily hide some of those imperfections that you may not have time to fully polish out, especially if you are in an apartment environment where you don't have easy access to do any type of machine polishing.

Thats exactly what I did today, since Im also within an apartment complex and cant really get into machine washing nor just even having access to a hose  :angry: , but hey I do have my 2 buckets on the ready! lol