Customer Service 866.965.0400

First detail of 2016 new adams fan made

Dwhite0960

Well today I decided since it was a balmy 32 degrees here in tennessee that I would get the first detail done. My client just purchased her a slighty used Durango that received the dealership detail (poor lady). It was obvious once I did the double wash to get the gunk of this Durango that the paint has never seen a quality wax or any love. I did a adams 2 bucket wash then followed with h20 g&g. After getting the outside clean and dry i laid down a nice coat of paste wax to bring some shine to the vehicle, customer was against a clay bar due to a terrible experience before elsewhere so I had to reluctantly just wax it, the paint is rougher than a night in a New Orleans jail on New Years. We hit the trim with vrt and hit the wiper arms with in and out. Dressed the tires with tire shine and moved on to the kid zone interior. I forgot before and after interior pics and a entire shot of the outside unfortunately this thing was a wreck. I used the leather cleaner to remove some crayon drawings from the canvas known as a drivers seat back, I also found the lost kids drink under the seats once I removed them. After the sticky was gone i finished with the leather conditioner. Hit all the panels with the interior detailer after getting the carpets washed and vacuumed. Once I was finished i was happy with the results and went to get the client to come check it out. From 10 feet out she said here is your money I have never seen it shine like this. Once she opened the door she asked where she could find the air freshener for the leather conditioner I used i laughed hard and said I will try to order some for the rest of the year. She was beyond happy and said she wasn't sure what products I used but she loved the results and has never had a car so clean before. Awesome for business since she was a new client and signed up on the spot for monthly washes and bimonthly full details, best part for me was when she said next time you detail it make sure your bring the clay bar thingy you were talking about. I love adams products they are making me happy and make me momey what's better than that.

post-13607-0-21159700-1451943579_thumb.jpg

post-13607-0-96532100-1451943609_thumb.jpg

post-13607-0-08592900-1451943653_thumb.jpg