Customer Service 866.965.0400

Back by Popular Demand - Adam's White Blaster Sidekick!

Dan@Adams

Question

18 answers to this question

I love this tool.  I got the limited edition white one with the big "A" logo on it.  It works as good as it looks.  I was actually kind of stunned when I first turned it on.  It puts out a strong stream of air.  I think I could do light leaf blowing with this thing.  It's fantastic for getting water out of crevices and around badges.

Well now I'm bummed!! I inquired about these today but wanted to get in on the mystery boxes. Would have put me to the free shipping too! Oh well

I think I spoke to you, sorry about that! As soon as I found out the white Sidekicks arrived at the warehouse yesterday, I made the post about 2 minutes later. They didn't go up for sale until after the Mystery Box sale had ended.

Give me a call on your next order and I can at least make up for that shipping charge. Thanks!

Awesome idea Dan! I think I have one of those stickers, and I just got a Sidekick for Christmas, but unfortunately just a standard one. I really wish I had that orange one.

I used a heat gun to warm the original sticker, then some Goo-Gone to remove a little leftover adhesive, cleaned with APC and then wiped with IPA.

You could also use one of the Red Circle 'A' stickers if you don't have that one.