Customer Service 866.965.0400

I wish I tried Adam's years ago!

Elvin

Hello Everyone,

My name is Elvin and I am from Maryland.  I received Adam's sample box as a Christmas gift last year and loved the products included in the box! Since then I have spent around $250 already (in less than a month!) trying other Adam's offerings.  I can't seem to stop buying, the products are that good!

Last but not least, I wanted to share my experience with the customer service team, I have been on the phone with Dan and Kourtney and they have been amazing!  They even honoured a sale that I missed!

Thank you for great products and great customer service!

Elvin

PS: I really enjoy your videos.  Please keep on making them!

Welcome to the addiction. Adams customer service is the best you will ever deal with. And their products are exceptional.  If you ever have any questions about any product or what or how to do with detailing all you have to do is ask on the forum, email customer service or better yet give them a call and as you already found out you won't be disappointed.

Thanks guys!

Jim- I will do a full adams detail once spring comes around:) I do have some shiny pics but no adams products were used for that detail so I am not sure I am allowed to post them :P

Matt- we should get together once this massive storm clears and talk detailing! 

I have to agree.  I have been using another boutique brand for over a year now and before that I used to use the brands that you can find in local retail stores and I like the Adams products the most so far.  If it was not for the youtube channel I would not have heard of Adams.