Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive Hand Polish with Red Foam Applicator??

mdamore419

Question

3 answers to this question

The Blue Foam doesn't have cut to the best of my knowledge, so yes.  I was always under the impression the blue, yellow, and red hex grips are same foam just color coded so you can keep your applicators assigned for specific tasks.  Revive isn't meant to cut its meant to clean paint by hand so it makes sense.

EDIT:  Read below from Dan the Man.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

The blue foam of the Blue Hex Grip does have a very small amount of cut to the cell structure of the foam, to be used specifically for Revive Hand Polish, and I can feel the difference in foam softness between it and the Red Hex Grip.

The Red and Yellow Hex Grip Applicators are very similar but have slightly different cell structure as well, with the Yellow Foam having a slightly more open cell structure for the thicker Buttery Wax, as opposed to a more liquid product like Brilliant Glaze or Liquid Paint Sealant for the Red Hex Applicator. This information is straight from Adam. The color coding is also designed to keep specific products on specific applicators too though, so that you don't accidentally mix things together before cleaning the applicators out.

Revive Hand Polish is a mild abrasive polish, so it will not have the level of correction of Adam's Correction Polish or Adam's Finishing Polish by machine, but it can minimize minor imperfections and oxidation, and add gloss by cleaning the paint :)