Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member - 15 Year old from VT

Cole Quintin

Hi everyone!

You can read my full story here..

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/new-member-from-vt-15-year-old-mopar-maniac.15948/

Long story short.. I just got back from the dealer where I am now #1 on the list for a new Hellcat Challnger for 2017.

I know what you may be thinking.. 15 year old!!?? .. If so please refrain to the link where you can read my whole story.

Moving on from that.. I am a little crazy about keeping everything spotless.. Cars, House etc .. Some people think its weird.. I just say it keeps me sane and busy..

I have recently heard nothing but good stuff about Adams polishes and I am looking to get into the detailing even more as we are going to trade in our 2014 Chrysler town and country and our 2015 RAM 1500 very soon and I want to detail the new cars from the start perfectly.. I am just here to get some Ideas and share my story.. I'm glad I signed up.. Thanks a lot!

-Cole Quintin

Welcome to the forums, you certainly picked the best products to care for your kitty! 

Maybe we will see you at the All chrysler nationals in PA some day with her all shined up! 

Thanks a lot! 

Welcome Cole!

Great story too.  Great job "wheelin's and dealin'" (and working) on the cars to get yourself to the point to be able to get the car of your dreams!  

Lots of friendly, helpful folks on here guide you on your journey to a perfect finish!

Wow cole! What a story! I too am 15 and have been working very hard saving for my first car. Reading your story reminded me of myself in many ways, especially how you clean the house, i am always doing that :) . You definitely are smarter when it comes to money matters, and you seem to know a lot about cars! I wish i had that kind of knowledge. I'm really happy for you. Your car looks awesome!! I should be getting my car in September. I'm  looking at a Ford Focus ST. Its no Heckcat, but i would say you are a rare exception of success! You will really enjoy detailing. I know i do. You made the right choice coming to Adams! Welcome!