Customer Service 866.965.0400

Everything is AWESOME!

Hey guys, so i am a few months into enjoying these Adam's products and just wanted to say that everything has been going sooooo GREAT! I have had a few problems with order's but the Adams customer service is top notch and went above and beyond in correcting the problems! Everyone on the Forum here is a great help, and i really enjoy spending time on the forum. To top it all off, my car is looking great and these are the best products I have ever used!. Special thanks to Dan Tyger and John Austin for helping me out! You guys rock! Thanks to all who provide great information and are here to help others out. Truly Appreciated!

I couldn't agree more with the original post, these products are just flat out awesome, and the customer service is even better. I actually decided to stop by headquarters today cause I finally decided to buy a sidekick and just couldn't wait for delivery so I stopped by on my way home from work, Ben hooked me up with a sidekick and a few other products I needed/wanted, also like an idiot I dropped my foam gun just right and had busted it last week, I had spoke to Dan earlier this week, and he was looking into a replacement for me, Ben was kind enough to take care of that right away!! These guys are awesome and their products are great... It truly is addicting when you get into these products.... I will be an Adams customer for life!

Edited by wsmithduramax

Yes I also can't find a flaw with this company honestly informative personal products are top notch I want to thank Adam Ben dan Chris kourtney and all of the rest of the personal working at Adams I was helped out with almost everyone and everyone was great in helping me out on the smallest problem with no hesitation my cars never looked so good here is an examplepost-14028-0-80863100-1462047582_thumb.jpeg

I totally agree, I've only been a customer since March also. Everything I have ordered and used is hands down the best and easiest to use. The only bad part is I keep ordering more, The wife really dislikes Adams polishes L.O.L. But oh well she'll get over it the trucks and car never looked better.

-Jason