Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think with the Memorial Day sale and the special edition bucket they probably took the other bucket off the site. You might be able to call them to see if they would sell the regular buckets.

Its there they just have a ton of stuff on the site so you kinda have to dig lol

Honestly, I dont think you can browse through the menus and find that bucket at the moment. This is a common issue in my opinion with a variety of products.

You should be able to go to washing and it should be there. Doubt anyone will argue that.

I often have to use the search function to find products that are not where they should be.

They are supposed to be fixing the menu problem but do not seem to be making progress. Dan told me a few weeks again they were aware of the issue.

Oddly enough I think bucket is daily special ?

Edited by rrmccabe

Honestly, I dont think you can browse through the menus and find that bucket at the moment. This is a common issue in my opinion with a variety of products.

You should be able to go to washing and it should be there. Doubt anyone will argue that.

I often have to use the search function to find products that are not where they should be.

They are supposed to be fixing the menu problem but do not seem to be making progress. Dan told me a few weeks again they were aware of the issue.

Oddly enough I think bucket is daily special ?

Yep, searching is how I found it.

You can browse and find it under New Products:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1.html

I agree, it should also be listed under Car Washing.

• 1 month later...

This may constitute blasphemy, but I get my buckets at Lowe's for three bucks each. Same capacity, grit guard fits, water stays in, etc. I love Adams products and have a garage full of them, but a 5 gallon plastic bucket is a commodity...right?

This may constitute blasphemy, but I get my buckets at Lowe's for three bucks each. Same capacity, grit guard fits, water stays in, etc. I love Adams products and have a garage full of them, but a 5 gallon plastic bucket is a commodity...right?

We offer our buckets with our logo and a nice gamma-seal water-tight lid, but yes the Grit Guard will fit in most standard 5 gallon buckets.

I have bought Lowes and Depot buckets before - my problem is they used to be heavier duty .95mil or so plastic - I still have an Orange HD bucket of the thick plastic that I use as my wheel bucket

Last time I went to Depot or Lowes they had the cheaper .7mil plastic which can flex quite a bit when full of water - I like my buckets heavy duty. 

Adam's buckets are confirmed to be the heavier duty .95mil and I bought a few in the past year - worked well when I was like $18 below free shipping threshold -

I have 4 buckets now, 2 for wash, 1 for wheels (HD bucket), and 1 for rinseless washing lol

What is the purpose of the gamma seal lid? I fill mine, wash and then dump it out.   :confused:

I use mine to store my wash pads after they are clean. Plus it keeps dirt/dust out of the buckets.

what he said.....I participate on a lot of forums....most have a 'store' associated with them.....and all sell buckets for $10 and up...I paid 2.43 for each of my Lowes buckets.....took a permanent marker...wrote 'wash' on one and 'rinse' on the other.....don't think my truck is any less clean