Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready for some SERIOUS suds????

Team Adam's

Question

Well I see I'll be taking the credit card out again, I think the card will road burns before spring is even here............well I will wait till tomorrow for the update.

That's awesome...

I can't wait till I am able to wash my vehicles at the house... Hoping to have things ready by the end of the year... Trying to redo my back yard around the shop... For now I deal with the stupid car wash...

Ok, Im going to ask what will most likely be a stupid question...

If this gun can lay down the suds real thick and coat the car, and if the car is garage kept and more dusty than dirty, then why would I still need a bucket of suds? Why can't I just hose off the wash mitt every so often and keep working it with just the suds that are on the car???

It may be a stupid question, but I am trying to justify not having an Adams wash bucket...I just cant bring myself to buy a bucket via the internet and pay for shipping...

Ok, Im going to ask what will most likely be a stupid question...

If this gun can lay down the suds real thick and coat the car, and if the car is garage kept and more dusty than dirty, then why would I still need a bucket of suds? Why can't I just hose off the wash mitt every so often and keep working it with just the suds that are on the car???

It may be a stupid question, but I am trying to justify not having an Adams wash bucket...I just cant bring myself to buy a bucket via the internet and pay for shipping...

Not a stupid question at all !!!!!! Many people use the foam gun and wash pad together and spray and wipe all in one motion. But what they will do after each panel is take the wash pad and rub it on the grit guard in a bucket of clean water to get any grit that will accumulate off of the wash pad :rockon:

What soap was used in those pictures ? So I will know which to order when I order the gun.

It's definately Adam's shampoo....it goes perfectly with that foam gun! At max setting it looks like a snow making machine!!! I've tried a few different products with the foam gun and Adam's shampoo gives the best results. :2thumbs: