Customer Service 866.965.0400

H2O guard and gloss - amazing!

Marylander

So I've been away for a while (long story), and today –– for the first time in about a year –– I gave my truck a good detailing. Used H2O guard and gloss for the first time. So here's my question:

Has Adam been nominated for a Nobel prize in Chemistry? Because I mean wow -- that stuff is amazing!

:cheers:

Yea, I think I'll be using that stuff with every other wash now. Sadly my driveway is an unhospitalbe place to park a car... it's covered by the canopy of a 150 year old oak tree that (hopefully) isn't going anywhere. So lots of tree stuff and bird offerings are part of my daily struggle. 

So I've been away for a while (long story), and today –– for the first time in about a year –– I gave my truck a good detailing. Used H2O guard and gloss for the first time. So here's my question:

Has Adam been nominated for a Nobel prize in Chemistry? Because I mean wow -- that stuff is amazing!

:cheers:

Hey stranger????, How are you doing?

Good to hear from you, Rich!  I agree, H20 G&G is simply amazing.  Used it last night and it never ceases to amaze me how easy it goes on and how good it makes a vehicle look.

Yea, I think I'll be using that stuff with every other wash now. Sadly my driveway is an unhospitalbe place to park a car... it's covered by the canopy of a 150 year old oak tree that (hopefully) isn't going anywhere. So lots of tree stuff and bird offerings are part of my daily struggle.

My driveway sounds a lot like yours. I have got to get a bigger garage!