Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure Washer + Foam Cannon

jakerodz7

Question

Whats up guys and gals,

I am sure we were all very excited to hear that we could finally get a foam cannon courtesy of Adams and I am sure that many of us jumped on the opportunity to do so (I know I did :D ).  Having said that I started looking at what I would need as far as attachments in order to be able to use it my AR pressure washer.  However after looking at what I would need and how much it would be I decided it was time to look for a better more powerful unit as this one was already on its last leg anyways.  

This might be the case for some of us or even others who have yet to get a pressure washer and want a good first choice. That is why I decided to create this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to share experiences of your pressure washer + foam cannon setup. (Both electric and gas models welcome)

-If you could mention the make and model of your unit, or psi/gpm ratings.

-Also if you could mention foam consistency (Shaving cream vs. very runny).

-Also if you could mention any modifications you had to make (e.g. changing the quick disconnect  fitting for the pressure washer gun).

In doing this I think you would help those of us who are in the market for a new pressure washer! 

Thanks guys!  :2thumbs:

Edited by jakerodz7

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GN53H7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this kit has the Karcher adapter. I bought the kit for the Bosch adapter. Shoot me a PM see if we can't work out a little product trade or something...

Too bad I already bought one but it's just plastic so if it breaks I'll keep you in mind for the brass one. I'm sure it would benifit another member soon though. I can't tell if it's for the X type or K type as it doesn't show the other end of the adaptor Edited by AvsBest

I just got my foam cannon/pressure washer setup over this past weekend. Here's my setup:

I wanted a small, relatively portable pressure washer that wouldn't fall over easily (read tall and narrow) but I also wanted to be above the min 1.2 GPM that the Adam's foam cannon recommends so I ended up with:

SunJoe SPX1000 1,450 psi 1.45 GPM electric pressure washer: Purchased on Amazon

There's one issue with this pressure washer. The hose has a permanently attached, proprietary 1/8 quick connect that only works with the included wand. This required me to purchase the extra hose that has dual M22 fittings. Using the new hose (which comes with a male to male M22 fitting which you need. The male to male M22 fittings at home depot had an inner diameter that was too narrow), I connected the M22 fitting to a 3/8" quick connect, and then to the exact wand seen earlier in this thread. The only change I made to that wand was to include a 1/4" quick connect on the "nozzle" so it will accept the Adam's foam cannon. This 1/4" quick connect also allows me to disconnect the foam cannon and stick in these pressure washer tips that have various angle spray patterns.

I didn't get any pictures of the foamed up car unfortunately but I'm extremely happy with how thick the foam the cannon shoots out. It's like shaving cream.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GN53H7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this kit has the Karcher adapter. I bought the kit for the Bosch adapter. Shoot me a PM see if we can't work out a little product trade or something...

Correct - and if you already have an MTM electric foam cannon it comes with that Karcher adapter (brass) pre-installed