Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from Vegas

Bryce

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking for awhile now and decided to finally join.

Im infatuated with the process of constantly perfecting my process of cleaning.  

I just purchased a mystery box on the last go-around and received a couple of products to try.  I am going to purchase the winter washing kit next most likely, it seems to be the best value.

Currently, my girlfriend and I share a 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop.  I've been dragging my feet on what car to buy and will probably end up with an Audi A3/S3 or a newer 3-series BMW in the next month.  Just need to find the right fit.

untitled-0487.jpg

Welcome Bryce!

A lot of good people and information here.

Be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information on the products and processes used to make your vehicle look it's best!

:welcomebanner:

That is what actually turned me onto Adam's.  I understand that other products can be bought elsewhere, for less sometimes.  However, it is nice to have the high quality videos and the phenomenal branding.  Sometimes I like to feel "sold" on something rather than just feeling like I got the cheapest stuff.

:iagree:

Bryce,

Not only does Adam's Polishes and their Customer Service team also go way beyond most people's expectations, the forum group always will provide you information and answers to questions you may have related to the products or processes.

Welcome Bryce!

Not to sound like a broken record but as everyone seems to have already covered you will definitely find yourself addicted and with an ever growing collection of Adams, which isn't all that horrible as you can never have too much of a good thing (or so I tell myself every order I place).  

Lots of good information on the forum, as I am sure you are already aware of, and lots of knowledgeable people willing to help as well. 

Again welcome aboard!  :welcomebanner: