Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash before use?

marquez93

With all of this talk about glass towels, I have a related question. I just received my order yesterday of wash and wax, 2 glass towels and I got the coffee mug. I'm ready for a cup of coffee this morning. So, does the coffee mug work best before or after washing it? Should I wash all my mugs together? Or separately? ????????

While I find Dawn great for removing and emulsifying grease (Seriously its the best on the market at it, but careful if you do a lot of greasy cooking on a septic system with it as it emulsifies it so well it will carry out into your leach field), I just run mine thru the dish washer, or if just doing one or two things ill use the Dawn. 

As for protection your dealing in a full ceramic coating so do watch for chips and scratches, but I just use mine daily for black coffee and with no excess build up they work fine, the darker color on the interior is a natural aging and seasoning process much like a cast iron pan. 

As for protection your dealing in a full ceramic coating so do watch for chips and scratches, but I just use mine daily for black coffee and with no excess build up they work fine, the darker color on the interior is a natural aging and seasoning process much like a cast iron pan.

Hmmmmm... Sounds like I need paint protection film for it as well

I like to use detail spray on the outside of the mug. That way every time I take a sip of coffee, I get hit with the fresh scent of detail spray. Careful, don't use it on the inside, it will change the taste of your coffee!

If you use the pumpkin spice detail spray, it'll be like a basic girl pumpkin latte!

I must of received a defective mug. The first time I pulled out my polisher and started a paint correction session the darn mug flew across the kitchen and shattered when it it floor!  :(

Sorry, but I have to say that was technique rather than a defective product.