Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lint left behind from my Adam's Microfiber Towels

Momo.75

Question

I have a pretty good stash of Adam's Single Soft and Double Soft Microfiber towels. Every time I wash them I wash them alone with  Woolite. I have tried different methods of drying them but still can't seem to shake the lint. I have a black truck and when I wipe it down it it leaves a ton of tiny lint pieces all over it. Any suggestions for getting rid of this lint?

13 answers to this question

Interesting. The only towels I have linting issues with are the gray borderless and orange plush microfibers, and never with the double or single softs. Maybe you just need to shake the towel out really good before you touch the paint?

i've been having this issue with orange towels.  i'm considering getting some of those dryer balls to help fluff them to see if it helps loosen up any lint in the drying process.

Edited by SumBeach35

I actually only have linting issues with the blue plush waffle towels, that seems to be common with those towels. They lint on everything, so much so that they are now dedicated to door jams.  I have always washed my towels before initial use with a dedicated MF detergent and have had no issues with that process. 

When you go to dry them what heat setting do you use?

I just used my double softs on black paint for the first time this weekend and was having serious lint problems as well. I use Adams detergent, high heat water when I was and dry on low heat.