Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member From NYC

scottkalbfeld

Hey guys,

New to Adam's here and checking in from NYC.

I discovered Adam's about 2 months and have fallen in love. Have made 7 purchases and basically have every Adam's product. This past weekend I finally found the time to do a complete detail on my car (Mercedes c300). After 6 hours split between 2 days my car looks amazing. So happy with these products and the customer service. The employees at Adam's are top notch. 

Anyway. Look forward to joining the forum and seeing what everyone has to say.

Welcome, fellow newbie!

7 orders...Wow. Did you need to move into a smaller place to offset the investment?!

hahaha. I think I need to. Its just addicting. Once I get one product its the "oh wait I have to do this as well" moments. 

Welcome Scott!  Post some pictures of your MB.

Where in NYC are you? I'm in Queens.

Hey Chris. Thanks. I live in Forest Hills. Im guessing by your name you live in Rockaway hahaha. I get home after sunset so I have to wait till  the weekend to take my car out of the garage and outside with some good sunlight. I def will get some awesome shots of my car tho and post it. Im glad to see people actually want to see it. Makes the time and effort that much more rewarding. 

Hey Chris. Thanks. I live in Forest Hills. Im guessing by your name you live in Rockaway hahaha. I get home after sunset so I have to wait till  the weekend to take my car out of the garage and outside with some good sunlight. I def will get some awesome shots of my car tho and post it. Im glad to see people actually want to see it. Makes the time and effort that much more rewarding. 

LOL...I am in Rockaway.  I'm in Forest Hills a few times a month...love all the places on Austin Street.