Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Houston!!

Bryan B

New to the forum as a registered user. Been on as a guest for along time.  Been using Adams products for a long time and dont use anything else.  This is my 2011 Mustang GT. Wouldn't look the way it does with out so many good products.

post-15117-0-77511000-1477509857_thumb.jpg

Good looking coyote car. I'd say you'll be wanting to ordering the new trim coating for the trim around the bottom of those cars.

Thank! Yes I'm planning on ordering some. I actually put Cquartz Dluz on all the trim about a year ago and wasn't happy with the product at all.  Currently I have the coating on the lower side skirts and wiper cowl and the wiper cowl looks horrible.  It almost looks like its oxidized and its turned white in some spots. I'm needing to remove this product and I will be applying the Adams to it.

Thank! Yes I'm planning on ordering some. I actually put Cquartz Dluz on all the trim about a year ago and wasn't happy with the product at all. Currently I have the coating on the lower side skirts and wiper cowl and the wiper cowl looks horrible. It almost looks like its oxidized and its turned white in some spots. I'm needing to remove this product and I will be applying the Adams to it.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with Adam's! I'm sure you will too! Any mods done to your 5oh lol?

Hopefully you'll have better luck with Adam's! I'm sure you will too! Any mods done to your 5oh lol?

Performance wise it has the basics exhaust, intake and tune. For the most part I show the car so it has a lot of appearance, smoked headlights, and taillights, it's on Air lift performance air suspension and black super snake replica wheels