Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just wondering why Canadians have to be second class customers ? No mystery boxes. we wait for ever for new products like the new trim coating. Promotional codes don't work for us. We don't even get the privilege of having the kits that the .com site has . I know it's run by a different guy but come on , it carries the adams name like it's a franchise ,yet there are quite a few differences between the two sites, price aside (some are outrageous , particularly the machine prices ). I've been waiting over a month for sealant pads for my cyclo to show up on site still nothing. I called over a mother ago and was told two weeks . Now I'm ready to order and I've gotta make due with glazing pads . I know there the same foam but still. It just feel like canadians are getting left out in the cold. Adams stuff is great but come on guys . Rant over

PostalTwo, as a fellow citizen of Canuckistan I hear 'ya, but, I find that Dexter and Co. are cooperative and efficient when it comes to customer service. Is there a lag between the US and Canadian sites? Yes. Is that the end of the world? No. Dexter is always available and has always contacted me concerning any order or product I had a concern with. I am thankful that there is an Adams Polishes in Canada and that Dexter undertook to take it on. Having to deal with customs and delivery – now that's a headache. You can order the new stuff from the .com site, currency, duty and delivery costs add up. Just my .02 cents. Thanks Dexter (if you're reading this). Thanks Adam (for supporting Dexter and the Canadian market).

I agree dexter is great to deal with. Last time I called there was no answer. I didn't even leave a message ,but 15 min later he called me back to see what he could help with . When I order from him everything come well shipped and in a timely manner . I'm definitely not ripping on dexter but it would definitely be nice have what the US site has available. Are my complaints the end of the world ,no but that doesn't mean there can't be changes made . After all this is the feedback section of the forum is it not?

Most times its actually fairly close . Sometimes even cheaper by a little depending on the exchange rate. Problem is some products cannot be shipped . Rupes polishers is one that comes to mind . Dexter is over 100 dollars more expensive than his canadian competition . I'm down with supporting adams and their distributors ,for a couple extra bucks I'm not gonna nickle and dime them but for 100 well that's a different story. Again my goal here is not to rip on anyone it's just the way I see things . I'm giving the respect by adding feedback. Mariner I may have to inquire about those products I'm looking for and see if the cost is worth the hassle :)

I usually view items on the US website then contact Dexter for a quote. Absolutely zero complaints about Dexter, he will match all promotions found on the US site.

If anyone is getting the bad end of the stick it's Dexter, he always replying to emails and adding orders by hand, he should have more support on the website.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Where is this "Canada" you speak of?  And what the heck is a Canuck?  

:lolsmack:

Just kidding with you.  You bring up a good point and hopefully now that it's brought to everyone's attention, something can be done to help you northern guys out.  

This has been brought up numerous times. Part of the issue is that Adams Canada looks, feels, and sounds like Adams but in reality it is a separate entity. 

I do wish Adams Canada was on par with Adams .com, but if it has not happened yet, it probably won't happen.

We miss out on Mystery Boxes, the new website, but Dexter (Adams Canada) does get the new products pretty fast (we do miss some...), and his service is A+. On the other hand, we benefit in some ways AdamsPolishes.com does not, we get some pretty awesome clearance items, not to mention we still have Adams Quick Sealant where our American neighbors are left out in the cold on this one..  :banana:

People would probably be happier if Adams Canada, was not called adamspolishes.ca. It gives people the wrong idea and expectation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Woo Hoo...MB's in the Great White North... I ordered one.. still shows as not shipped yet... waiting with anticipation of something I don't already have in my kit... last time I got the Odor Neutralizer in an MB and was very happy with how it killed the smell of a leaky beer can right before the holiday spot check program... may have saved me a few trips to the breathalyzer due to my car smelling like a brewery.

I do try to order from the .ca website as much as I can.. that extra $60-$70 charge from FedEx for brokerage is a killer!

Woo Hoo...MB's in the Great White North... I ordered one.. still shows as not shipped yet... waiting with anticipation of something I don't already have in my kit... last time I got the Odor Neutralizer in an MB and was very happy with how it killed the smell of a leaky beer can right before the holiday spot check program... may have saved me a few trips to the breathalyzer due to my car smelling like a brewery.

I do try to order from the .ca website as much as I can.. that extra $60-$70 charge from FedEx for brokerage is a killer!

I tried ordering from .com once. Got a fedex bill something like 2-3 months later. Was surprising. 

The Odor Neutralizer would be great, I am holding off for now. Maybe next MB if we get another. Next order will be a biggie with all the new products.