Customer Service 866.965.0400

New American wax

Ls1transam

Question

Just wondering what kind of longevity are you guys seeing? Let's say on cars that sit outside and cars that are garaged. I received a gift car and I thought I might try it out. But I already have, Buttery Wax, H20GG, another brand of Liquid paste wax, and paint Sealant. Just wondering if it's worth getting really.

8 answers to this question

If you already have PS and H20 G&G, then you will not improve on the longevity with Americana.  You may see a deeper shine after applying Americana though.  I do not use it on my DD's, but do use it on garage queens with fantastic results. 

I use it on both the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Durango. Both are garaged, and both get LPS and H2OGG and I top it with Americana. I will probably wash both vehicles this coming week and apply another coat of H2OGG and then apply Americana the next time it gets washed. Probably overkill, but it's so easy to put on and take off why not do it!

Edit: it self corrected"GC" into glass cleaner. So I put Grand Cherokee

Edited by BrianT

I was really impressed with the new Americana. Easy on/off with a great shine. I use it on our Challengers which are garaged.  I used the H2O GG back in June on our DD Jeep Wrangler and 4 months later it is still beading like crazy!

Edited by Thorsager

Americana is amazing stuff.  I have it on both vehicles.  Came back from visiting my daughter in Md. and must have had a million bugs on the front and they all came off with just Detail Spray. I use the Guard and Gloss and Paint Sealant as well. Heck, I use everything.  :lol:

Americana is amazing stuff. I have it on both vehicles. Came back from visiting my daughter in Md. and must have had a million bugs on the front and they all came off with just Detail Spray. I use the Guard and Gloss and Paint Sealant as well. Heck, I use everything. :lol:

I'm the same way. Right now my junkie daily driver has, LPS, Brilliant glaze, Buttery Wax.. Then last week I used more glaze and H20 GG, and I just washed it using Wash and Wax lol. I'll eventually buy the Americana.