Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl killer

buffalobob920

Question

12 answers to this question

Ok thanks dan I'm a big supporter of adamspolishes bought a lot of products even have a order in now for Black Friday and you can look on my posts I have a ton of products four polishers also from Adam pc mini Markll lhr15 and also bought a nano from him so I'm not speculating just asking a question money is not the question

Thanks bob

Ok thanks dan I'm a big supporter of adamspolishes bought a lot of products even have a order in now for Black Friday and you can look on my posts I have a ton of products four polishers also from Adam pc mini Markll lhr15 and also bought a nano from him so I'm not speculating just asking a question money is not the question

Thanks bob

It's all good Bob.  :2thumbs:

I just wanted everyone to know that official answers are coming, so we don't end up with incorrect info in this thread.

We can use the discount on this polisher?

It works!

With the discount the swirl killer should be flying off the shelves. I have a buddy who is going to order the complete kit as it's a steal. I love Adam's has their own option now just wish I could have waited until now to buy one. There's always a need for more later if business keeps booming though.