Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member/customer from Oregon

SonicHD

Hello everyone! Im Derek, from Portland, Oregon (well Tigard to be exact) went to the clinic in Vancouver today and learned a hell of a lot! Ive always been a 4 wheeler, so never really had a reason to detail much, but now Ive got a ride worthy of making nice. My truck was in such sad shape Adam didnt hesitate to pick it for todays subject! Which was fine by me, thats why I was there. I wanted to learn all I can, and Im glad he picked my ride. Although he sure razzed me about it abit! Adams quite the comedian! Seems like a great guy, and its nice to see the man get down and dirty, just dont see that so much these days. But anyways, I liked what I saw, learned alot, and I thank Adam for coming out and doing this for us. And now Im a couple hundred bucks lighter, but I see it as an investment in my investment. I have no problem paying a price for quality!

Thought Id throw up a few pics from today.

Gettin ready to get started

DSC_0009_15225.jpg

Make it shine, Adam!

DSC_0070_15286.jpg

DSC_0044_15260.jpg

A little bit of our local group with Adam. It was Ford fest here today!

DSC_0076_15292.jpg

The truck looks a little funny now, but Ill finish her up soon!

Welcome Derek! Adam himself is the best representation of his products. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of you on the forum now that you're hooked.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Great to meet you Derek! You are a classic, and it was truly a pleasure hanging out with you. Thanks for letting me abuse your HD F150! :lol:

Thanks, again for your kindness in Vancouver, and thanks for posting these photos!

I'm here if you need me Derek:2thumbs:

Adam:patriot: