Customer Service 866.965.0400

Double & Triple Soft Towels

Geebee

Question

Over the years of detailing my cars, I’ve always used a quality microfiber towel and pads for adding and removing waxes, sealants, etc.  I’ve only purchased microfiber towels that were over 500 GSM. On line at Amazon, I’ve always found a good quality seller with a good quality towel. (so I thought)  From Amazon, I found the Adam’s Double and Triple soft towels for a better price that was listed on the Adam’s Web Site. So I went for it…..being an Adam’s fan. Boy oh Boy, I’ll never use another towel except the Adams Single, Double and Triple soft towels. These things are amazing soft! With the fiber content being from Korea, (which is way better than the towels from China) these towels are outstanding.

Last week I ordered a Mystery Box and included inside was a Borderless Grey Edgeless Towel along with a Single Soft Towel. OMG……perfect! If the price of the Grey Edgeless Towel would come down a buck or two, I’d stock up on those puppies.

I will never touch my car with anything but an Adam’s Microfiber Towel.  

8 answers to this question

Over the years of detailing my cars, I’ve always used a quality microfiber towel and pads for adding and removing waxes, sealants, etc. I’ve only purchased microfiber towels that were over 500 GSM. On line at Amazon, I’ve always found a good quality seller with a good quality towel. (so I thought) From Amazon, I found the Adam’s Double and Triple soft towels for a better price that was listed on the Adam’s Web Site. So I went for it…..being an Adam’s fan. Boy oh Boy, I’ll never use another towel except the Adams Single, Double and Triple soft towels. These things are amazing soft! With the fiber content being from Korea, (which is way better than the towels from China) these towels are outstanding. [/size]

[/size]

Last week I ordered a Mystery Box and included inside was a Borderless Grey Edgeless Towel along with a Single Soft Towel. OMG……perfect! If the price of the Grey Edgeless Towel would come down a buck or two, I’d stock up on those puppies. [/size]

[/size]

I will never touch my car with anything but an Adam’s Microfiber Towel. [/size]

Poof your wish is my command:

I know you would like to save money in grey towels I'm surprised no one chimed in and mentioned that you could save half off and 15% off. Here is the link

http://adamspolishes.com/the-stack-adam-s-borderless-gray-towel-24-pack.html

Edited by ocdrifter

Poof your wish is my command:

I know you would like to save money in grey towels I'm surprised no one chimed in and mentioned that you could save half off and 15% off. Here is the link

http://adamspolishes.com/the-stack-adam-s-borderless-gray-towel-24-pack.html

Thank you...put my order in today....... :rolleyes:

how come i cant find those when looking on the site, only by clicking that link?

Not sure, but you can also find them by clicking on the search bar and typing in the name.

This happens with other products as well.  I have noticed that some gallons are not visible in the gallon section, but when you use the search function they will show up there.

Strange.