Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams new wash mit

buffalobob920

Question

Been in bed sick today when I got out of bed to go to my computer I saw that Adams had a cyber Monday sale with all the cool stuff for sale . What got my interest was the new wash mit went to order it and it was sold out????What a day to be sick ???? do you know if they are coming out with more or maybe there is one lying around????

the sidekick is not really intended to dry the whole car. It really to get the water out of the nooks and crannyz. But....if u work it right u can dry most of the car it just takes a little more time. I use a sweeping action similar to what u would use to wash the dirt off your driveway using a hose . I kinda watch the drops and push them off the car rather than trying to dry them up. I never use even a 1/4 bottle of spray to clean up the remaining spots . I little technique will go a long way .

As for the pad, I don't use em nd from reading about these micros swirls I never will . I don't care if it the bottom of the car or not ,nothing that scratches my finish in any capacity will touch my car. I have a nice Chanelle Mitt I'm happy with anyway .

Very helpful info!

I had the new wash mitt and 2 MB's in my cart  when it first appeared on the site but I was at work and didn't finish the check out. So by the time I got home the mitt had already sold out, but I still got the 2 MB's. The new mitt looks to be the same as the gyeon smoothie mitt, which appears to be the same as the microfiber madness incredimitt, just a different color. The Adam's version was a good bit cheaper tho.

Where has it been discussed that the pads cause swirls? Not saying they don't, my truck was dealer installed swirls so I'm not sure if my pads or towels are adding more or not, but I do plan to paint correct in the future and would like to use the safest method possible after

It hasn't been discussed on this forum. Personally I've never had an issue with the Adam's pads. This thread is the first I've heard of any issues.

So the Adams are much different than your typical microfiber mitt with the big dreadlocks. I Adams style supposed to be better/safer than the one below?

attachicon.gifth.jpg

It is definitely different. Reason being it has tiny microfiber strands and a denser microfiber material beneath them, which help to absorb and release dirt and grime very effectively. My thought is the Adams version is a bit more advanced from the dreadlock version. And I would venture it will be more effective and safer as well. I just got mine, but I have used a similar wash mitt design which was absolutely awesome. Edited by Junior

All I can tell you is it will release dirt like crazy if it's anything like the others I have used. That, in and of itself would lend it to be extremely safe. Both are safe. They just behave differently when they encounter dirt. That is where these types of mitts excel. You can keep them extremely clean during the wash process and like new for a long time.